- To invest our lives in the lives of others for God’s glory.
- To stay committed to biblical evangelism and discipleship.
- To start churches that are founded on biblical truth.
- To be sensitive to the culture without compromising the gospel.
- To mobilize laymen and women who will start new churches.
- To ultimately make faithful disciples for God’s glory.
- To engage men and women in a process of preparation.
- To model servant leadership to those who will be leading.
- Pioneer Missions Global depends upon the generous giving of people.
- PMG Board Members provides administrative support.
- Pioneer Missions Global believes that new churches result in new lives.
- Pioneer Missions Global counts on prayer partners to lift them up.
- Pioneer Missions Global has worked with over thousands of volunteers and national missionaries since its inception in 2005.
- Has helped start thousands of churches/congregations worldwide.
- The local missionaries direct the work instead of a board.
- One missionary disciples 10 others to start 10 new churches.
- Pioneer Mission Global’s goal is to help start Christ-centered churches.
- Then to see these churches start new churches for God’s glory.
“whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,” — Mark 10.43